25705Inspiron 4100, minipci card

  • Michael Perry
    Jan 1, 2005
      I'm searching around for a minipci card that will work in a dell
      inspiron 4100. It has an empty slot and I'd like to dispense with the
      PC card I use if possible. I don't mind using ndiswrapper or linuxant
      to build support. I already use linuxant for the wpc54g cardbus card
      I use. Anyone install a specific minipci card on a Dell I4100? I've
      used the intel cards on later model dells; just need to know which
      cards may work with the 4100.

      BTW, running debian unstable, non-debian 2.6.7 kernel here.

      Thanks!

      Mike
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic