2548Re: 3D acceleration on I5Ke

  • fukbill@mail.com
    Feb 1, 2001
      > DRI was one of the harder things for me to get working just fine.
      >
      > The glxinfo line should actually read:
      >
      > OpenGL renderer string: Mesa DRI Rage128 20001215 M3 AGP 2x x86

      I understand that the string should read as above, what I was asking(I
      probably should have put it more directly) was how do I switch to Mesa
      DRI (Blah Blah)?? Everything else is setup. X4.0.2 reports that DRI
      is enabled and all the trouble shooting tips in the DRI User's guide
      report correctly. Any ideas?(And no Debian cop outs)
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic