2542Re: [linux-dell-laptops] 3D acceleration on I5Ke

  • Zachary M. Loafman
    Jan 31, 2001
      DRI was one of the harder things for me to get working just fine.

      The glxinfo line should actually read:

      OpenGL renderer string: Mesa DRI Rage128 20001215 M3 AGP 2x x86

      if your DRI is working. Also, the "gears" example should run at a
      ridiculous rate (I get >700 fps).