24445Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Can't mount/read DVDs

  • Simon Harris
    Jul 1, 2004
      Heres my .config file if that helps

      Note in dmesg the successful mounting of an ISO9660 CDROM and the
      subsequent failure to open the DVD. The message I get is "mount: No medium
      found".

      Cheers,

      Simon

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic