24021RE: [linux-dell-laptops] Resizing partitions

  • Brian Kurle
    May 3, 2004
      No, I don't want to boot up XP, but I'd be glad to resize the partition that
      XP resides on. (yeah, I touch the partition, but I don't boot up the XP
      partition).

      Thanks for the input. I'll add tomsrtbt to my download list and take
      another gander at slakware.

      brian

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic