24017RE: [linux-dell-laptops] Resizing partitions

  • Brian Kurle
    May 3, 2004
      Thanks. I spent last night looking at both PC and PM. However, since I'm
      sure that this isn't a new question, I thought I'd get advise from the
      community before going forward.

      Yes, ideally I'd like to boot from floppy or CD and not have to touch the
      factory XP installation until I absolutely have to. My thought being that
      if it appears this contract won't pan out, I can still try for the Window
      tax refund ;-) (but if it does, I won't be kicking myself later).

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic