24012Re: [linux-dell-laptops] external storage, backups for Latitude, SuSE 8.2

  • martin d white
    May 3, 2004
      I picked up a usb-to-IDE drive case on ebay for $35 (watch the shipping) and
      then bought a 3.5" 60 gb harddrive and put in it. I now have a 60 gb usb
      drive and it works great. Total cost was much than a usb specific external
      drive.

      Martin D. White
      http://www.mindspring.com/~martinwhite/laptop

      On Monday 03 May 2004 11:17, ex0dus wrote:
      > It depends on how much space... and how much money you want to sell. I
      > have had my eye on a 20 gig USB 2.0 External Hard drive for a few weeks.
      > Its only 150 bucks. Really Nice too. I'd suggest something like that.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic