24011Resizing partitions

  • Brian Kurle
    May 3, 2004
      I've been following the merging thread and would be curious which
      product is better for resizing an XP partition to make room for Linux.

      I ordered an Inspiron 8600 which is coming with Windoze XP. But I
      don't want to dump it right away (well, I really do, but depending
      upon contract jobs may have to put it back). Moreover, I don't want
      to even touch the XP partition (that is, accept the license and
      complete the setup) if I can help it.

      So, what product would you recommend to resize the partition without
      actually have to install anything to do so?

      brian
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic