24007Latitude C610 - Ctrl key and touchpad locked

  • Nikolas Olivier
    May 3 6:10 AM
      Hello,

      I've just got an old Latitude C610 on which I run a Debian with a 2.6.5 kernel.
      The problem is that sometimes when I press the Ctrl key, this key remains locked, and also locks the touchpad. It happens under X and consoles. I can unlock the key by the pressing it on a keyboard plugged onto the laptop, but it's not really practical as you can guess.
      This laptop was known to work fine, this trouble happened recently, with no changes concerning the configuration.
      If someone's got an idea.

      Regards,

      Nikolas Olivier.