23983Re: [linux-dell-laptops] The '» ' Character on a laptop

  • Ivan Fernandez Pelaez
    May 1, 2004
      It's usually setup to be the right alt key. I think the X KeySym (for
      xmodmap and so) is Mode_switch. Sometimes it's also referred to as the
      "compose key". It's definitely used in Spanish keyboards too.

      --
      Ivan Fernández
      ivan.fernandez@...