23981Re: [linux-dell-laptops] The '»' Character on a laptop

  • Douglas S. Oliver
    Apr 30, 2004
      I was just wondering; what does AltGr stand for? As I have been setting up my system to use Esperanto keys, I often see reference to AltGr. It is always for a German system. -- d

      On Fri, 2004-04-30 at 09:31, mchristoph.eckert@... wrote:

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic