23406Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Re: Connecting external drive to my Dell Linux machine

  • Steffen Lorch
    Feb 27, 2004
      Du (IbericoVespucio) schriebst:

      > Douglas S. Oliver escribĂ­a: [Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Re: Connecting
      > external drive to my Dell Linux machine], el 26 de febrero de 2004 a
      > las 08:24:53 (-0800)
      >
      > > Vfat is not NTFS. Vfat is used for normal windows fat32 partitions.
      >
      > OPSS!

      Calm down ;)

      > I did'n notice that there was NTFS. I'm sorry. I hope there has been
      > no damage on your files as a result of my advice.

      There would be an error message. But no damage. Be asured. Except you
      would use an bk Kernel. That would be of cause very dangerous.

      cu
      Steffen

      --
      BOFH Excuse #272: