22631Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Re: AC3 pass-through with I8200

  • Adrian Buss
    Jan 7, 2004
      If you use alsa you can use S/PDIF output. You can not see it from many
      mixers but of you use the console based alsamixer you will see two new
      items. IEC958 IEC958 P

      Adrian

      --
      Adrian Buss - Senior Systems Administrator
      CIRA/ACEI - Canadian Internet Registration Authority http://www.cira.ca