2214Re: Maestro 3 works with latest ALSA drivers

  • rajeeva@research.bell-labs.com
    Jan 14, 2001
      There is an entry for maestro-3 card in modules.dep. And I am getting
      unresolved symbols in all those dependent modules as well. Any idea
      what could be wrong here.

      Thanks,

      rajeev

      --- In linux-dell-laptops@egroups.com, "T. Daniel Crawford"
      <crawdad@v...> wrote:
      > Take a look at /lib/modules/2.2.16-23/modules.dep and see if there's
      > snd-card-maestero3.o entry. If not, then all the other modules on
      which
      > that one depends are not being loaded automagically. You'll need to
      run a
      > depmod before the insmod command for this to work. At least, I hope
      that's
      > all there is to it. :)
      >
      > -Daniel
      >

      > On Fri, 12 Jan 2001 rajeeva@r... wrote:
      >
      > > Here are the unresoved symbols I get
      > >
      > > Thanks,
      > >
      > > rajeev
      >
      > --
      > T. Daniel Crawford Department of Chemistry
      > crawdad@v... Virginia Tech
      > www.chem.vt.edu/chem-dept/crawford Voice: 540-231-7760 FAX:
      540-231-3255
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic