2209Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Re: Maestro 3 works with latest ALSA drivers

  • T. Daniel Crawford
    Jan 12, 2001
      Take a look at /lib/modules/2.2.16-23/modules.dep and see if there's a
      snd-card-maestero3.o entry. If not, then all the other modules on which
      that one depends are not being loaded automagically. You'll need to run a
      depmod before the insmod command for this to work. At least, I hope that's
      all there is to it. :)

      On Fri, 12 Jan 2001 rajeeva@...-labs.com wrote:

      > Here are the unresoved symbols I get
      > Thanks,
      > rajeev

      T. Daniel Crawford Department of Chemistry
      crawdad@... Virginia Tech
      www.chem.vt.edu/chem-dept/crawford Voice: 540-231-7760 FAX: 540-231-3255
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic