21774Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Re: tv out on inspiron 600m

  • Alexander Woerndle
    Nov 10 11:18 AM
      Take the drivers for the FireGL 8800 RADEON Modell. They all work on the
      Radeon Mobilty 9000. I used them myself for some time. You might want to
      check out www.ati.com. These drivers can now be found there too. Be carefull
      not to select the mobility cards but chose the straight Radeon 9000. As far
      as i know the Chips on Radeon 9000M and Radeon 9000 are almost identical.

      Cheers Alex

      On Monday 10 November 2003 18:19, Jazz wrote:
      > This is an old post, I am wondering if anybody has installed the
      > driver that from the link below:
      > http://www.schneider-digital.de/html/download_ati.html
      > I could not figure out which driver to download, since in there the
      > models that were listed were firegl model. Which one is compatible
      > with Radeon Mobility 9000?
      > Jazz
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic