21694Re: [linux-dell-laptops] suauth question

  • W.K. Vladmir Ward
    Nov 3, 2003
      Please clarify about sudo... as far as I'm familiar
      with it (and I'm not too terribly so) it only lets you
      run a command as another user. This isn't my aim; I
      want to be able to su into a root-user shell without
      password authentication.

      =====