21311Re: cpu temp 85oC!!

  • Kevin
    Sep 30, 2003
      --- In linux-dell-laptops@yahoogroups.com, Adrian Buss
      <adrian.buss@c...> wrote:

      > Stop listening to Michael Jackson and the problem will go away... I
      am
      > almost sure of it. :)

      I concur. Though I must say that I think my body temperature would
      have to be about 85C for Michael Jackson mp3's to sound like a Dead
      CD...

      Anyway, if turning off the Michael Jackson and putting in a real Dead
      CD doesn't mellow your computer out a bit, try fn-z to tell the bios
      to reread the cpu temperature.

      cheers,

      Kevin

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      > --
      > Adrian Buss - Senior Systems Administrator
      > CIRA/ACEI - Canadian Internet Registration Authority
      http://www.cira.ca
      > 350 Sparks Street, Suite 1110 613-237-5335 ext. 239
      > Ottawa, Ontario K1R 7S8 adrian.buss@c...
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic