20953Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Re: c400 external drive bay

  • Brock Campbell
    Sep 1, 2003
      What is stopping you from hotswapping it? is there activity on the bus
      that connects it? I usually just unmount the drive, remove it, and put
      in the other drive. Redhat I think puts a mount/unmount option on their
      desktop device options. you should be able to just unmount the drive and
      connect the other. Am I missing something that makes this impossible?

      -- brock@... (306)222-2259 --
      ----------- www.acceltech.ca -----------
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic