20948Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Re: c400 external drive bay

  • Brock Campbell
    Sep 1, 2003
      What laptop are you using? Gentoo doesn't necessarily come with any
      specific laptop utilities other than the usual klaptop and the i8kutils.
      However with ~60,000 different packages in the latest gentoo tree, I'd
      imagine a lot of them are laptop specific.

      I do know that the modular bay on the 4150 is just another IDE channel.
      what does your expansion drive show up as. is it an SDX or an HDX?

      -- brock@... (306)222-2259 --
      ----------- www.acceltech.ca -----------
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic