20933Re: [linux-dell-laptops] c400 external drive bay

  • Brock Campbell
    Sep 1, 2003
      In general, I believe that as long as you can dismount the drive, you
      are safe to remove it. That's what I do with my internal drives. Windows
      needs a utility to remove them, because it automounts everything it
      sees.

      On Mon, 2003-09-01 at 01:10, Justin Georgeson wrote:
      > Are there any utilities to connect/disconnect the external drive bay
      > (for floppy, cd[r[w]], dvd) while the computer is running?
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      > Click Here!

      Brock Campbell
      -- System Integration, Consulting, Disaster Recovery --
      --- Accelerated Technology ---
      -- brock@... (306)222-2259 --
      ----------- www.acceltech.ca -----------
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic