20746Nvidia driver quirks..and seting up my actiontech-lucent lt win modem..

  • daffyduck44
    Aug 17, 2003
      okay .. nvidia quirks a rather flat nvidia screen splash screen
      then at shutdown scrambled video.. before it actually shuts down..

      my lt win modem or actiontech winmodem..
      i got the targz file..with the lt modem ..it tried the build_module
      it worked..to a degree then some kinda bit error in trying to locate
      something errored out..so i rebooted checked the config..
      it was able to locate the network bit (its a combo card)
      but not able to locate or detect the modem portion..