20562Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Random mouse clicking/movement?

  • Alexandre Tessier
    Jul 31, 2003
      Taylor James Zingsheim a écrit:
      > I seem to be having issues with the mouse randomly clicking in both
      > Linux and Windows, and randomly drifting in Linux... not so much worried
      > about the drifting, but the clicking is really getting on my nerves, and
      > the fact that it's across both Linux and Windows is disturbing... has
      > anyone else had this problem?

      Yes, I had (with my old C800) and the clicking was also REALLY GETTING
      I disabled the touchpad in the bios and I always used an external mouse.
      For the moment I don't have this issue on my new C840.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic