2[linux-dell-laptops] Linux on Dell Latitude LT

  • Glen Campbell
    Jun 5, 1999
      I recently installed Linux on my new Dell Latitude LT. So far, only two real problems that I'm hoping someone can help me with.

      First, the LT has a PCMCIA laptop made by Matsushita (Matshita). I understand that it's really a Panasonic under the covers, but I cannot find a driver to support it. Has anyone else had any luck getting this to work?

      Second, I can't seem to get the audio components to work. Does anyone know the proper settings (I/O, Irq, DMA) for the Crystal Semiconductor audio chipset in the LT?

      Thanks In Advance,
      Glen Campbell

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/linux-dell-laptops