18569Radeon 9000 i8.2k suse8.1

  • Paul Kraus
    Apr 1, 2003
      I have gotten my screen so that it is in the correct 1600x1200 res. And
      everything works great. I then added the line vga=normal to the kernel
      at startup and my consoles work fine. However is there a way I can get a
      better resolution on the consoles perhaps using a generic driver just
      for the consoles and still use the ati driver for the desktop?

      At work in windows I use two screens my lcd and an attached monitor
      however I am not able to do this is suse. Under multihead it won't let
      me do anything. How can I setup my monitor to work as a second desktop
      in suse?
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic