17518Re: [linux-dell-laptops] latest on Dell Truemobile 1150 under Linux / Mandrake 9.0

  • Sudhakar Govindavajhala
    Feb 1, 2003
      using the orinoco and orinoco_cs drivers made it work for me out of the
      box.

      S.

      On Sat, 1 Feb 2003, Demosthenes <aristotle@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > I've tried in the past with no success to get the 1150 going under
      > Mandrake 9.0. I can never compile the wlan-ng drivers properly and
      > nothing ever works and I banged my head against the wall so much I
      > almost banged a hole through it..
      >
      > Any latest pointers / web sites / faqs or general warnings or information?
      >
      > I've tried everything that I can think of - I am just a lowly newbie -
      > who reads instructions and manual files but still has trouble...

      Sudhakar.

      Sudhakar Govindavajhala Department of Computer Science
      Graduate Student, Princeton University
      Ph : (c) +1 609 273 8407 (o) +1 609 258 1763
      http://www.cs.princeton.edu/~sudhakar
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic