17517latest on Dell Truemobile 1150 under Linux / Mandrake 9.0

  • Demosthenes <aristotle@internode.on.net>
    Feb 1, 2003

      I've tried in the past with no success to get the 1150 going under
      Mandrake 9.0. I can never compile the wlan-ng drivers properly and
      nothing ever works and I banged my head against the wall so much I
      almost banged a hole through it..

      Any latest pointers / web sites / faqs or general warnings or information?

      I've tried everything that I can think of - I am just a lowly newbie -
      who reads instructions and manual files but still has trouble...
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic