16970Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Dual-booting to a removable HD?

  • Gwen M. Morse
    Jan 2, 2003
      At 03:49 PM 1/2/2003 -0500, "Gwen M. Morse" wrote:

      >A last thought is, can I configure the second HD to be bootable, by itself.
      >By that, I mean, the FLOPPY drive is bootable. Is it possible to somehow
      >designate the bay to be bootable? (This might also be useful should I ever
      >get my hands on a ZIP drive, which fits in the same bay).

      I'm answering my own message. When reading over previous messages in the
      group, I found that Tim Dziechowski <timd@...> answered my
      question already, to the positive. So, I will fiddle with this later today.
      Thanks Tim, and sorry for posting twice so quickly.

      Gwen
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic