16939Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Wheel mouse again

  • W.K. Vladmir Ward
    Dec 31, 2002
      Actually, if I do that it views everything (external
      ps/2 mouse, touchpad, track stick) as imps/2 and goes
      psychotic.

      So long as it works with a USB mouse I'm okay. The
      wheel isn't that big of a deal :P

      --- Kwok-Ting Lee <endymion@...> wrote:
      > I think the proper device for a PS/2 mouse is
      > /dev/psaux. If you changed
      > the line where it reads:
      >
      > > Option "Device" "/dev/input/mice"

      > Option "Device" "/dev/psaux"
      >
      > it might work.
      >
      > Anyway, I hope that's helpful.
      >
      > Lucas

      =====

      "The clock strikes 12, and moondrops burst out at you from the hiding place.
      Miss Carrie Nurse and Susie Dear would find themselves at Four Winds Bar.
      It's the nexus of the crisis, and the origin of storms.
      Just the place to hopelessly encounter time...
      And then came me..."

      -Metallica, "Astronomy"

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic