16470I-8100 Gforce2go(32mb) 256mb 866mhz Red Hat 8.0

  • bjw1253
    Nov 30, 2002
      Ok, I've installed Red Hat 8.0 I have everything set except for the
      nvidia drivers. I went to there site and downloaded the updates ran
      them. and i have to say... messed up... it seems that no matter what
      you try it won't work! I'm stuck with a vesa generic driver. Plus,
      why didn't Red Hat 8.0 fix the damn driver install stuff already?
      It's been a whole stinking year. I guess I will wait for the 8.0 red
      hat drivers from nvidia unless someone figured it out already.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic