15996Re: [linux-dell-laptops] SPDIF on I8200

  • Steve Harris
    Oct 31, 2002
      On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 08:01:38 -0500, Matias Alejo Garcia wrote:
      > Back to the digital world, I saw the in the source code of the i810
      > module in ALSA, there are some 'spdif' functions, and in the mixer

      I asked the ALSA drivers author this summer, he said that the manufacturer
      does not provide enough information to get this working.

      There are also problems when trying to run the Maestro3 (Assuming its the
      same as the 8100) with low latencies (eg < 1024 samples per period) - all
      kinds of interrupt related problems come up.

      - Steve
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic