15980Re: [linux-dell-laptops] DWL-650+ on Red Hat Linux 8.0

  • Feight
    Oct 30, 2002
      Had the same problem, got a dwl650+ because they were out of linksys cards and I was impatient, unfortunately there is no support out there for 650+, you can try using the same configuration as for a 650 and see if it works but I don't know, on the other hand I was able to return it and grab a linksys before I got fully into the documentation and learned to change the info in wlan-ng/network.opts

      Feel free to visit our help site at:
      http://help.mymediacomonline.com
      You can also receive your mail online at:
      http://commcenter.mchsi.com
      Add edit or change your e-mail address at:
      http://memberservices.mchsi.com

      Paul Lakin
      plakin@...
      Internet Service Representative
      Mediacom Communications Corporation
      609 S. 4th
      P.O. Box 334
      Chillicothe, Il 61523
      800-874-2998  ph
      309-274-3188 fax

      This communication is for the named recipient(s) only.  It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged material not waived or lost by any mistransmission.  Any interception, disclosure or use of this communication by other persons is unlawful.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient.  If you believe you have received  this communication by mistake, please delete it and all copies from your system, destroy any hard copies and notify the sender.