151[linux-dell-laptops] Re: Mandrake 6.1 on Dell Latitude CS? YES!

  • Terrence J. O'Connor
    Nov 2, 1999
      I purchased a cd-burner to work with my dell inspiron 3k laptop. The burner
      is connected through a PCMCIA card. Currently I am running RedHat 6.1 and a
      Windows dual-boot. Under windows, the device works fine. Under Linux, I am
      having problems making the device emulate a SCSI device since this is what
      most cd-recording programs expect. I can read from the device but not write
      to it. Can anyone help me? Thank you.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic