14892KDE insists on restoring session - why?

  • oilpatchdog
    Aug 31, 2002
      This may be slightly off topic, but I'm baffled.

      I'm running RH 7.3 on an i8200. Very nice, but...

      KDE always restores a previous session when I reboot--even though I
      leave the box for "restore previous session" unchecked in the logout menu.

      I say "a" previous session, because this session was one from many
      restarts ago! It always returns, same windows open, same programs running.

      Where does KDE store this information? I checked the AutoStart
      directory but didn't find anything I thought relevant.