13733Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Inspiron 5000e display identification?

  • Francesco Corona
    Jul 1, 2002
      two great urls here for you where you can retrieve all the informations you
      need on your laptop are:

      here, you need to log in using your computer service tag
      (this can be found on a sticker at the bottom of the notebook
      and somewhere in the bios setup screen as well) and browse
      thru documentation. this link will also provide you other
      specific information about your very own computer.

      no need to login here, but still a great basin of informations. and, wow, a
      very whole _LOT_ of links about the i5ke and its monitor.

      have a good one

      On Monday 01 July 2002 04:05, you wrote:
      > I just got handed an Inspiron 5000e with a 15-inch display. Only
      > one question: How do I tell *which* 15-inch display? I installed
      > Linux (Red Hat 7.2, with XF86 4.1.0, so at least that much works)
      > and blew away the previous WinME install before I discovered
      > that there was more than one, so I can't identify it that way.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic