13285Re: vertical bars

  • scottseagroves
    Jun 4, 2002
      I don't think you mentioned what sort of video card you have. If you
      have an Nvidia card you need to get drivers for linux. You can
      install those now, even after you've done the linux install. There is
      information in this group's FAQ on it, the drivers are available here:

      http://www.nvidia.com/view.asp?PAGE=linux

      Scott

      --- In linux-dell-laptops@y..., "mikeborow" <mikeborow@y...> wrote:
      > After installing Re Hat 7.3, i rebooted my computer, everything
      > loaded, and the moment that the "graphical" logon should have popped
      > up all i get is vertical bars of alternating colors. I have no idea
      > what's going on, i followed the adivce of the other post on which
      > screen to select but the problem still occurs, any ideas?
      > Thx Mike
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic