12616Re: [linux-dell-laptops] How do I install KDE3?

  • Stephen Lau
    May 5 11:08 PM
      random note, andrew: when i try to email you (i replied to your email the
      other day), i get a bounceback saying my postfix daemon couldn't establish
      a connection to your MX host...

      -steve

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic