12569Re: [linux-dell-laptops] How do I install KDE3?

  • emil kirschner
    May 3, 2002
      kde 3 requires the fam daemon (file alterations
      monitor). Do you have that one? I ask because on
      slackware fam is not included with kde 3, I had to
      look it up on linuxpackages.net and install it
      separatelly. funny, I found within some gnome distro
      :-)

      Cheers,
      e.

      http://health.yahoo.com