1085RE: [linux-dell-laptops] Need Help on install Redhat6.2 on Dell L atitude CPx J750GT

  • Puttkammer, Roman
    Sep 29, 2000
      redhat allows you to change the partition tables using different
      tools (disk druid, fdisk)? try using those tools to look at the
      partition table. maybe you can remove and re-create the partition
      you intend to use for windows.

      if neiter works, try using alt-2 (or alt-3) or so to switch to
      a different virtual screen during the installation. there you
      should find a command prompt. see if you can find another disk
      partitioning tool (/sbin/cfdisk?) to check the partition.

      don't know if that'll help, but i guess it's worth a try. if
      linux can't read the partition table, you won't get any further.

      roman