10106inspiron 8100

  • seanus
    Feb 1, 2002
      I just brought a new a new inspiron 8100. I read some
      linux laptop howto. The only docs I found where for
      rehat 7.2, and debian. They said that you can't
      install slackware, on the laptop. I haven't tried yet
      so I don't know if thats true! Slackware is my choice
      for linux. But I'm open to any distro. I just want to
      install the distro thats going to give me the least
      trouble. Does any1 have any suggestions on what distro
      I should install?

      http://auctions.yahoo.com
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic