Networking Internals

  • Naushida sajjad
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2002
      Hi All,

      I have to send a packet to a VC++ socket
      application in a windows machine which it will
      understand and display the test that I send.

      As a start I have to send a packet from a
      linux-machine without using SOCKETS !!!.IAm supposed
      to simulate a packet and send it across in a
      specified format that windows machine will
      understand.

      So how should I proceed. Where can I get the help
      from ?

      Regards,
      Naushida

      http://greetings.yahoo.com