itkwish

  • rahulrekapalli
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      I have been trying to use itkwish, the wish shell with the incr tcl/tk
      extensions compiled into it. for this, i downloaded tcl 8.3.4 tk 8.3.4
      and itcl 3.2.
      the redhat version of itcl provides itkwish which crashes due to some
      error. so i tried to build itkwish from the source. but unfortunately,
      the itcl source didnt have itkwish when i installed it :(
      Could someone tell me how do compile an itkwish executable?

      Thanks in advance
      Rahul