Re: [blug-prog] indlinux project

  • yashwanth
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2002
      check it up again.it's working for me
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Kenneth Gonsalves
      To: linux-bangalore-programming@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2002 3:22 PM
      Subject: Re: [blug-prog] indlinux project

      On Wednesday 30 January 2002 07:58 pm, you wrote:
      > SOME INTERESTING DOWNLOADS FOR IND LANG SUPPORT IN
      > LINUX
      > http://www.tenet.res.in/Donlab/Indlinux/
      url not found!
      kg

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

    • Kenneth Gonsalves
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 31, 2002
        yup - it is /Donlab/Indlinux - i put /donlab/indlinux
        trust the iit guys to make things difficult
        On Thursday 31 January 2002 06:53 pm, you wrote:
        > check it up again.it's working for me

      • Chirag Kantharia
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1, 2002
          On Fri, Feb 01, 2002 at 11:06:21AM +0530, Kenneth Gonsalves wrote:
          | yup - it is /Donlab/Indlinux - i put /donlab/indlinux
          | trust the iit guys to make things difficult

          Aw, man! That's an insult. Try to think the Linux way, where the case
          matters.

          <snip>
          | > > SOME INTERESTING DOWNLOADS FOR IND LANG SUPPORT IN
          | > > LINUX
          | > > http://www.tenet.res.in/Donlab/Indlinux/

          chyrag.
          --
          Chirag Kantharia, symonds.net/~chyrag/
          Linux scrooge 2.4.17 #1 Wed Jan 16 17:07:25 IST 2002 i686 unknown