Have you secured your place at FOSS.IN/2012?

  • Atul Chitnis
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2012
      All:

      We are just about a month away from FOSS.IN/2012, and it is time that you secure your presence at India's most awaited tech event of the year.

      Currently, online booking is open at

      http://fossdotin2012.doattend.com/

      Regular delegate tickets are Rs.2500 if booked online (at venue it will be Rs.3500 after Nov 28th!), and Corporate/Donor tickets are Rs.5000.

      Group discounts are available for both, so you save instantly if you gang up with friends/colleagues.

      Student tickets are only Rs.1500, thanks to subsidies made possible by corporate/donor ticket purchasers. Just remember to carry your student ID to the venue!

      No matter which ticket you purchase, you get full access to everything at FOSS.IN, including Lunch, Tea/Coffee, talks, mini-confs, the HackerSpaces and much more.

      The trick is, of course, to commit, by buying your tickets ASAP and making your travel plans.

      And the earlier you book, the more accurately we can plan for your presence, and get logistics in place.

      So what's holding you back? Time flies, and it will be FOSS.IN time before you know it!

      See you at FOSS.IN!

      Your hardworking Team FOSS.IN