Delegate Registration Payments

  • Atul Chitnis
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2009
      Alright - so the jinx continues. Just when we have everything in place,
      we are forced to call off the online payment process for logistical
      reasons. We aren't going to go into any detail here - just that this
      time the problem is us, not the vendor (who bent over backwards getting
      things in place). The primary issue is that as a non-commercial, volunteer
      run event, we do not enjoy the kind of financial and legal protection in
      the case of credit card fraud or similar issues that commercial events
      have. Rather than take the risk of getting into trouble, we would rather
      not take a chance with it this year.

      Right, with that behind us, here's how you go about making your delegate
      fee payment:

      http://foss.in/news/delegate-registration-payments.html

      Please note that online delegate registration closes at midnight on
      November 30th - so make sure you go and register NOW:

      http://foss.in/register

      In other news, have you registered your non-commercial FOSS project for
      free space at

      http://foss.in/register/expo/foss-project-registration

      If you are a commercial outfit and wish to have a stall at FOSS>IN, then
      head to

      http://foss.in/register/expo/foss-in-expo-registration-commercial

      And if you are confused about what WorkOuts are, then you simply MUST read

      http://foss.in/fossin2009/understanding-foss-in-the-workouts.html

      Atul

      --
      Atul Chitnis