FOSS.IN/2009 Speaker registration

  • Atul Chitnis
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2009
      All:

      Please note that the FOSS.IN/2009 Speaker registration is open, and a
      number of submissions have already been received.

      Read the CfP at

      http://foss.in/news/fossincfp-2009.html

      and then head to

      http://foss.in/register/speaker-registration-2009

      And submit your
      talk/workout/workshop/bof/hacker-session/project-of-the-day proposal.

      It's best NOT to do what most people do every year - procrastinate till
      the last moment, especially since talk evaluation is happening as they are
      received, and we are interacting with proposers to fine-tune things. Afte
      the 26th, you will not have the benefit of this interaction.

      Also, don't restriuct yourself to submitting just one item - feel free to
      submit as many as possible - you never know what we will find most
      appropriate/interesting!

      And please spread the word in your offices, colleges, mailing lists,
      twitter, facebooks, etc.

      Remember - all content at FOSS.IN comes from the FOSS community!

      Now go, Go, GO!!!!!

      Atul