FOSS.IN/2009 Call for Participation

  • Atul Chitnis
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2009
      And here we go - FOSS.IN/2009's Call for Participation. Apologies for
      the delays, things are very different for us this year, with a new venue,
      new team members, and all sorts of aches and pains we don't want to talk
      about :)

      http://foss.in/news/fossincfp-2009.html

      The registration system for speakers is open NOW - head there as soon as
      you finish reading this message.

      Please repost/retweet/sms/email/whatever this message as far and wide as
      possible. Thanks!

      Atul Chitnis
      Project Lead
      FOSS.IN