Call for Developers : Project Eduvid Reloaded

  • narendra sisodiya
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2008
      Hi to all,
      This is my first mail and Sorry if i am violating any rules on this mailing
      list,

      Recently my college days ended and now I am in Bangalore as a R & D
      Engineer. I started Eduvid as one of my project few month ago and from two
      month there is no progress and it almost stopped. Now with new energy I want
      to start it again If there are sufficient developers with me,

      Eduvid is a project for creating new format (actually vector based formats )
      and web based software tools for Educational Video without using Camera.
      This is a multi purpose project which deals with developing of hardware and
      software. Its a free and easy whiteboarding tool project. If we able to
      complete this project , definetly we can put a remark in education history.
      There is Incomplete description present on homepage which will give you
      overview about the project. only 10-20 % description present on site.

      Anyone (developers or college student) who want to join the project please
      contact me directly or on mailing list. I want to give full details of
      project but do not have any room and any place to show it to you,, I am
      trying to arrange one, you can help to give place also,,
      more details --> http://sites.google.com/a/techfandu.org/eduvid/Home

      For next 7 days and I will be free completely, If you some guys are
      interested we can have meeting on next Sunday at some place in Bangalore