How to inject faults

  • shrikar archak
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2006
      Hi ,
      I wanted to inject some faults into malloc system call or any other
      for that matter at run time.
      Let us consider that a prog is waiting
      $./xyz

      Now xyz uses malloc interally. Now can i do something such that the
      ./xyz which takes input fails on the next input...

      ld_preload wont help me in this case
      Thanks
      Shrikar