bash scripting help

  • REDHAT LOVER
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2006
      Dear All Group Members,

      I have assign some value in some shell script but during time by time its value is changing i want to update its current value to original assign value , here see below.

      for example

      i gave a value a=100

      but time by time its value is decreasing, after 5 hours its value becomes 70.

      so how can update its value.

      remaining value = total assign value - current value

      how can i do that thing with bash scripting.

      Regards
      Saima Khan